We are incredibly grateful for our team members and proud to provide our communities food and other vital resources during this difficult time.
We have taken the following precautionary measures to prioritize the health and well-being of our customers and team members during this time:
• No Mask no entry – masks are required to enter Dave’s (per government orders, exceptions apply)
• We have reserved the first hour that we are open (7AM-8AM) for those most vulnerable
• Placed guided signage in our stores for customers to stay 6 ft. apart and give each other ample space when waiting to checkout
• Temporarily closed self-service food stations
• For the safety and protection of our customers and associates, we are temporarily suspending the use of reusable bags
• We have installed Plexiglas shields at our registers
• To mitigate risk, we will not be accepting returns or issuing refunds at this time. All sales are final
• Due to high demand and supply shortages, we may experience low inventory on certain items. We are working with our suppliers to replenish those as quickly as possible
The company has posted a maximum customer occupancy number in support of Governor DeWine’s order. The safety and well-being of everyone is our priority. This customer occupancy limit represents the maximum customer count in a store to support proper social distancing practices. When appropriate, we will cue customers outside of the store to ensure that we continue to support a safe environment for our customers and team members.
DELIVERY AND CONTACTLESS PAYMENT:
• Delivery is available via Instacart. Visit us at davesdelivers.com.
• Contactless payment is available via Google Pay and Apple Pay.
• For more information, we recommend visiting the CDC's and Ohio Department of Health's COVID-19 information page. See https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html and https://coronavirus.ohio.gov /wps/portal/gov/covid-19/home.
CONFIRMED RECENT POSITIVE COVID-19 CASE(S):
11/22/20 - We were notified recently of the following positive COVID-19 test results.
- 2 team members at the Dave’s Market & eatery in Midtown
- 1 team member the Wilson Mills store in Richmond Heights
- 1 team member at the Cedar Hill store in Cleveland Heights
- 1 team member at the Shore Center store in Euclid
All stores have been cleaned and sanitized since team members last worked. Our affected team members are in our thoughts and we will continue to follow all recommended safety/sanitation guidelines and best practices. We thank all of you for your continued support.